Friday, March 23, 2007

NEWS FLASH! VITATOPS ARE THE BEST!

The votes are finally in and a great discovery has been made. This morning I taste tested a product from Vitalicious called VitaTops. And I am quite surprised. They're great! And the best part is they are full of good ingredients. They are made from whole wheat and are only 100 low-fat calories per top. My friend, Tabs, pops one in the toaster for breakfast and has a smile on her face every morning when she gets to the office. It's a great way to start the day.

They come in a lot of different flavors and you can go to their website to check out all the different products at www.vitalicious.com . And let me tell you they are Mmmm-Mmmm good! Thanks Tabs for sharing the muffin info. Enjoy Everyone!

3 comments:

Amy Woodard said...

You two girls are funny! I'm glad I've found you here on the world-wide-web! I'm so proud of you for being all techy and stuff! You're bloggers! ; ) I'll be checking in on you ladies often for my fill of fun from GSCC! Love and miss you!

daylon said...

Ok- You are sales people just like Tabitha! Sounds good.

Ames said...

They look good.. I will have to try them out...

I just want to tell you that you are both a blessing. I love to call the church and have your wonderful voices on the other end. My GOD bless you and keep you...